Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thought patterns changing, I don't feel like myself?

I am 14 years old. Lately my thought patterns have been very different. They have been WAY outside the box and it's kind of scary. Like, I might think, of how a song makes me feel, like a jazz song, and for some reason my mind just goes "I wonder if it affects alien races like this" or something of that nature, and it just goes on a loop like that. Also lately I've been thinking "Why am I a human?" and things of that nature, basically trying to figure out the big questions of the Universe, and for some reason I feel scared when I think of alien races being more advanced than us, and I am questioning human culture, like Red vs. Blue and video games and things like that. For some reason my mind seems to think that everything humans do is inherently bad or stupid. All this is making me depressed and scared. Help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment