Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My student finance application ?

Hi im currently in my third year in university and im applying for student finance. Basically i come from Ireland (well pretty much right on the border to northern Ireland) and go to university in Belfast northern Ireland. I was born in England and lived there for a number of years till my family moved back home. I apply to student finance ni as there is a loop-hole that lets me apply as im a uk citizen. If not i would of had to go through there EU section. Both my parent work and live in the republic of Ireland. And there income is 32,000 euro. This is not bad but the cost of living in Ireland is ridiculously more than the UK. It really annoys me as i have been away from home for coming up to two years now and as my parents income is higher than the UK national average im penalized for this. Is there anything i can do as ive got to apply for student finance again and i always find that during university time it is a struggle to balance my money. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment