Friday, August 12, 2011

I am tired of life as we all know it?

I just wanna feel belonged. There's so much racism in everything religions work places its like a silent war type thing where everyone has the hate. I don't know which side to take I grew up in america but am a muslim. I don't have any friends just a lot of aquaintances I know just talk to I know a little about most religions like christiany through people and islam through family n judaism through some people I mean nothing teaches bad just people justify their mistakes by using religion :S I feel lost as an I can't explain it. What is the purpose of life. I've never had a bf but I wanted to be in a relationship who turned out to be a player I just work and sleep n get lost in deep thoughts I can't attend college its expensive n I wud need a greencard for loans even for grants its like my lifes stuck and keep on looping around this vicisous circle? If things change a little only bad things happen like no money unpaid bills. My main question is how to I get rid of these uncertainties, of this confusing boring life. How do I get rid of my complexes about height. And does anyone know an easy way to let go of peoples criticism bad remarks to bring you down???? How how how

0 comments:

Post a Comment