Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Can I go to jail in texas for interference with child custody?

Hi, me and my ex have custody papers, and we broke up when my son was 8 months old and the father barely exercised his rights, now that our son is 3 and a half, he started having something to do with him when he just turned 3 and he was doing it on a regular basis, but he has been in jail for felony fraud and he went to jail for 6 months and got out 2 weeks after his 3rd birthday. and he has gone to jail for motion to revoke probation which he did 3 times and he was on probation for 5 and a half years for felony fraud he has 3 counts of fraud charges against his record and a resisting arrest charge on him, in the last 2 and a half months the father has lashed out at me and i let him have him for easter and i went to pick him up and he lives in a 20 story apt building and he lives on the 14 floor and he left my son in the apt without anyone in there and i witnessed this myself. and he has not seen the child since easter now and he called me and told me he was going to pick him up for fathers day and for the summer vacation which last a full 30 days and our son has only spent no more that 2 nights with him at a time, and another thing he doesnt pay child support and he refuses to tell me where he works and he also told me when he has to work when he has our son he puts him in daycare in his building, but when i was up there i asked a security guard if there was a daycare in the building and he told me no there isnt one and never has been one. so he has lied to me about where aidan stays and also put the child in harms way by leaving him alone in his apartment. and another thing he lately has been having alot of seizures and he has them at any given moment and when he has aidan he falls asleep all the time while our son is still awake and doesnt watch him and i am afraid for my son when he goes with him because he acts like he is not on his meds and he takes meds for bipolar and anger issues and seizures and he is an obitcheal liar and he tells people that our sons mom is dead which he is talking about me. point blank the question i am getting at it i am afraid for my sons life and i have never went to jail before for anything and i dont want to go to jail for not letting him have him but if i do let him go and something does happen i will go to jail for endangerment to a child but what do i do and do you think i will go to jail for trying to protect my son from his father. and when i try to talk to his father about issues we are having he yells and me and hangs up he has blocked me from sending him yahoo messages and on facebook. and he is dating a woman but he refuses to tell me her first name or what she is like and i think he is hiding something about her. and he know i dont care if he dates because its none of my business, but if you know anything about interference with child custody please let me know or if you have an opinion on what i should do. and another thing i have asked for cps to help and they refuse to help they said it was a court thing and not there business. thank you for reading this and please give me your answers thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment