Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What do you think about Anime and Cartoons? Which one is better?

I'm not trying to argue my point and/or change people's mind about the topic. I just want to know what you think about anime and cartoons and which one is better. I like both anime and cartoons but I say anime is better. I grew up with the classic cartoons and anime (Pokemon) but cartoons have changed over the past few years (aka to much 3d graphics and not enough 2d graphics). Anime has never changed (ok maybe a little but not as much as cartoons have). Plus in anime you can say and do more that you cannot do and say in cartoons thus making anime shows like K-ON! much more funny then the comedy cartoons over here in america. Plus the facial expressions (like a cloud of smoke coming out of the characters head) are way better and anime is never over drawn but cartoons cannot find the middle (aka fan boy and chum chum: over drawn and Phineas and Ferb: under drawn). Also, the storyline is way better and has a lasting impact on others more then cartoons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment