Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Will my acceptance be revoked?

I got a D in English,Economics, and Health.and i was wondering if these 3 Ds would revoke me from going to CSU Stanislaus.I know English would be a problem but I dont think Econ and Health would do anything because I got a D in Government last semester(econ and government are semester long classes so 1 semester for econ and 1 semester for government) and i asked a rep. from csu stanislaus and she said it was fine because government isnt considered a history class.english I know is a problem but health?thats only a graduation requirement.I dont think I need health to get into any college(well maybe if I want to major in health but thats not the case) so really in my opinion I only need to worry about english right?PLZ Help

0 comments:

Post a Comment