Sunday, August 7, 2011

How to convince my mom to let me go to Florida?

So, I have a pretty busy summer but i still have a whole month with no plans. I SUPER SUPER SUPER SUPER want to go to Florida to visit my cousins and grandma because i miss them super much. I want to go by myself. I am 15 and i have been on a plane by myself before. I have offered to pay for my ticket fully. She thinks i am going to have a too busy sumer WHICH I AM NOT GOING TO! is there any tricks or any way i can convince her. I realy dont see any loop hole or problem with my plan. i will be with family, and it wouldnt be an inconveinience for them cuz they offered me to come up there in the first place. I will be safe and I will be out of my moms hair!!!!!!!!! and i wont be bugging her... so what are some good tips to help me get to florida! ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment