Sunday, August 7, 2011

Will getting a d+ for an elective for the year cause a college to revoke acceptance?

Okay so I'm starting to get really freaked out because ive been reading all sorts of articles online about people's acceptance getting revoke. I failed marine biology for 1 term out of four this year causing my end of the year average to drop to a d+. However since the class is an elective, it does not count towards my gpa. Also I got accepted at Bryant which is a business school and they said they care mostly about core subjects. All my other grades are pretty consistent from previous years. The school asked to see my final transcripts at the end of the year. According to my guidance counselors they will only see final grades, not the F term grade. Also in the past I have had c's and c-'s on my transcript so I don't think a d+ is a drastic drop. But on the other hand I read so many any articles that says if you have any d's it should be a cause for concern? Should I be worried? Please some good answers...

0 comments:

Post a Comment