Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm going though some problems with a girl and could use an outside opinion?

So i just gonna jump right into it. I've been seeing this girl for about a year at this point. Her and I were just friends for awhile, just hanging out every now and then, texting and just talking when we seen eachother. Then after about 5 or 6 months of this, things happened between us that people that are just "friends" don't do. Then shortly after that she started acting really weird, just not being the usually her. i figured it was just something going on in her life and she didn't seem like a relationship was what she wanted so i kept to myself until i got phone call of her crying her eyes out about someone in her family being in ICU. In my mind that was of a sign that she wanted more. So after that she was almost like every other month she would talk to me and the next she would be awkward. When i would ask her about when she acting weird she'd always say the same thing "things happen, i don't wanna be in a relationship. I'm not good at them" So after about the third time of this i decided to just stop chasing a dead end. But so how though friends of friends we seen each other one night after not talking for almost 5 or 6 weeks and we ended up that night acting like a couple that nothing bad had ever happened between us. Then outta no where she asked me at what point do you think people love each other. This threw my *** for a loop. We started getting serious and everything was great, no problems, no fighting and then out of now where told me she didn't want or need a relationship anymore. This time it actually hurt instead just being another person and bullshit. We have fought about it and i keep getting mixed feeling from her like we'll talk again and then days were she acts like she hates me. I really hate to keep bothering my friends and family about it. i put on a face like it doesn't bother me at all but i really miss the girl and wish things would get better. I just need to know the best thing to do in all this. Thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment